Live in the city?
This is the test for you!
This do-it-yourself water testing kit allows you to check your drinking water for eight common contaminants.
This simple, affordable one-of-a-kind kit tests for 8 of the most common and potentially hazardous contaminants found in drinking water (Bacteria, Lead, Pesticides, Nitrates, Nitrites, Chlorine, pH and Hardness). Sample your water today and watch results appear right before your eyes!
- Get professional lab results in your own home
- Find out if you have "hard water"
- Detect dangerous amounts of chlorine
- Test for presence of bacteria
- Reveal the presence of deadly toxins (from pesticides or fertilizers)
- Learn your water's pH balance
- Compare your results to EPA-recommended levels
- Single use
- (1) Bacteria Test Vial
- (1) Lead / Pesticide Test Strip
- (1) Nitrate / Nitrite Test Strip
- (1) pH / Hardness / Chlorine Test Strip